Daytime Janitorial (Toronto)
Post Date: 16/04/2018
Salary Range: $14.00 - $16.00 plus benefit package
Type of Placement: Permanent Full Time
• Sweep, mop, scrub and wax floors with custodial equipment.
• Empty all waste containers in plant.
• Clean and disinfect production equipment.
• Schedule all work to meet daily job expectations.
• Execute all work in a safe, professional manner in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
• Perform other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
K-Bro is the largest owner and operator of laundry and linen processing facilities in Canada. K-Bro provides a comprehensive range of general linen and operating room linen processing, management and distribution services to healthcare institutions, hotels and other commercial accounts. K-Bro currently has nine processing facilities in eight major Canadian cities including Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Toronto, Montréal and Québec City, and two distribution centers in Saskatchewan.
5 days per week, including 1 weekend day, 8 hours per day.
Shift start time is flexible ranging from 6:00am – 8:00am and end time would vary between 2:30pm – 4:30pm.
ADDRESS: 6045 Freemont Blvd., Mississauga (located near Hurontario & Britannia)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 416-233-5555, ext 4236
Job Skills Required
Maintain consistent quality of work which reflects a professional company image.
Must be able to read and write – document use
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Possess strong attention to detail
Able to problem solve
Can work independently
Must be physically fit with the ability to lift, carry and move heavy items