Plant Custodian (Edmonton)
Post Date: 18/09/2015
Salary Range: $14.00 per hour
Type of Placement: 40.0 Hours Per Week
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax floors with electric floor scrubber and other custodial equipment.
- Empty all waste containers in plant.
- Clean and disinfect production equipment.
- Schedule all work to meet daily job expectations.
- Execute all work in a safe, professional manner in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- Perform other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
- Complete evening shift custodial duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain consistent quality of work which reflects a professional company image.
- Must own transportation.
- Offer full benefits to include health and dental.
- Uniform provided.
Job Skills Required
- Must be able to read and write – document use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Can work independently
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift, carry and move heavy items
- Two to three years previous cleaning experience in a commercial setting