Production LeadHand (Edmonton)
Post Date: 12/06/2018
Close Date: 30/06/2018
Salary Range: $14.10 - $16.00
Type of Placement: Full Time
- Organize and arrange staff at various work stations according to departmental needs.
- Ensure linen is distributed to the work stations or other departments for further processing.
- Track and record production numbers for the department.
- Communicate with Management and Maintenance when equipment is down.
- Provide assistance when equipment becomes jammed.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as requested by the Supervisor.
We have exciting opportunities for the right individuals. We are looking for career-minded, enthusiastic, and energetic individuals to join our team. The successful candidates will posses a strong work ethic, leadership skills, commitment, dedication, and enjoy working with others.
Work schedule includes: a combination of days and weekends.
- 100% employer paid benefits.
- Full training with senior employees, and a dynamic work environment that encourages growth and continuous learning.
Job Skills Required
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written.
- Well organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Have a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible to work outside regular business hours when required.