Production Supervisor (Regina)
Post Date: 01/12/2017
Close Date: 29/12/2017
Salary Range: Annual salary to be negotiated based on experience
Type of Placement: Full Time
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for participating in the coordination of the production processes, coach, manage and develop new and existing employees, track and generate daily production records. Other responsibilities will include promoting health and safety; supporting sr. management in achieving production goals, maintaining product quality, reviewing, managing and adjusting to changing customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to lead and co-ordinate employees based on a results-oriented, performance and participation philosophy in our Regina facility.
Job Skills Required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a production environment.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Capacity to understand and interpret technical aspects of a production environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong hands-on work ethic.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high degree of initiative.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office applications.