Providing a highly successful laundry and linen service program hinges on several key variables, one of the most important being process equipment. Continual reinvestment in state-of-the-art equipment is a very high priority for K‑Bro. We believe that operating with the best equipment available is a wise investment in terms of quality, reliability and long term cost containment.
All K‑Bro facilities include:
- The use of highly efficient, cost-reducing continuous batch washers (tunnel washers), automated dryers and finishing equipment from world-class manufacturers. Planned, built-in equipment redundancy ensures reliability year round.
- State-of-the-art computerized control systems, tracking the many factors that impact quality and cost.
- Optimum use of space.
- Automated systems and advanced energy conservation are priorities.
- Sophisticated material handling systems that move linen through the facilities on space-saving overhead monorails and other conveyance systems, all designed to reduce labour costs and improve ergonomics.
- Specially constructed surgical linen pack rooms (in each of our primary healthcare plants).