Industrial Electrician – 442A (Toronto)
Post Date: 12/10/2022
Salary Range: $32.21 per hour
Type of Placement: Full Time
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Assistant Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in breakdown situations to ensure production efficiencies can be achieved.
- Identify and repair fault issues with electrical systems.
- Read and interpret drawings, manuals, blueprints, electrical code schematics in order to troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment
- Establish daily, weekly, monthly and yearly preventative maintenance schedules on equipment.
- Maintain accurate and current maintenance records.
- Ensure all work performed adheres to provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
About K-Bro Linen:
K-Bro Linen Systems is the largest provider of laundry and linen services to the healthcare and hospitality sector in Canada and one of the largest in the UK. As a publicly traded company (KBL), we have built five new state-of-the-art facilities over the last 7 years and continually reinvest millions of dollars per year in all of our facilities.
We are actively seeking an Electrician for our newly built commercial laundry facility (2017), located at 6045 Freemont Blvd, Mississauga.
Job Skills Required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Licensed Industrial Electrician 442A required
- Mechanically inclined with great problem solving skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Manufacturing/Production.
- Knowledge of CSA electrical codes as it applies to an industrial facility. · Inspect and test electrical/electronic/PLC.
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults.
- Experience with electrical construction and installation work, cable runs, service installation, conduit fitting.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office applications.