Janitorial/Sanitation Cleaner (Toronto)
Post Date: 01/09/2023
Salary Range: $15.50 per hour
Type of Placement: Full Time
K-Bro Linen Systems is the largest provider of laundry and linen services to the healthcare and hospitality sector in Canada and one of the largest in the UK. As a publicly traded company (KBL), we have built five new state-of-the-art facilities over the last 7 years and continually reinvest millions of dollars per year in all of our facilities.
We are actively seeking a hard-working janitor/sanitation cleaners who can maintain the cleanliness and safety of our newly built commercial laundry facility (2017), located at 6045 Freemont Blvd, Mississauga.
You’ll be responsible for all cleaning duties of our facility. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, experience with cleaning equipment and supplies, and takes pride in a job well done. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the janitor/sanitation cleaners will be responsible for:
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building.
- Vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, offices, cleaning dyers and washing tunnels, cleaning surfaces with disinfectant and emptying trash cans or recycling bins.
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax floors with custodial equipment.
- Empty all waste containers in plant.
- Clean and disinfect production equipment.
- Cleans, sanitize and Stocks restrooms.
- Handle leaf and snow removal as needed.
- Schedule all work to meet daily job expectations.
- Washes windows and mirrors.
- Wipes down and sanitizes surfaces.
- Perform other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
- Execute all work in a safe, profe
- Various shifts available – 365 days
- Maintain consistent quality of work which reflects a professional company image
- Offer full benefits to include health and dental.
- Night Shift Sanitation
- Repetitive cleaning work
- Working inside the dryers cleaning the Linen with scrapper
- Min. 5 years of experience is required.
- Company events
Job Skills Required
Job Skills Required
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in janitorial services
- Must be able to read and write fluently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Able to problem solve
- Can work independently
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift, carry and move heavy items
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic