Linen Porter & Personal Laundry at Cedar View Lodge (Long Term Care Home) (Vancouver/Lower Mainland)
Post Date: 20/05/2020
Close Date: 15/06/2020
Salary Range: $17.42 per hour
Type of Placement: Part Time
K-Bro Linen provides laundry and linen services for several Vancouver and area Hospitals. Besides processing the laundry at our large commercial laundry facility in Burnaby, K-Bro Linen is also responsible for distributing the linen in some of the hospitals and care homes that we serve. We now have a vacancy on our team based at Cedar View Lodge (LTC), in North Vancouver. Position hours are from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, 3 days per week. You will be trained to work with our team processing and delivering linen within the Hospital.
Reporting to the Customer Based Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations through this facility. Your main responsibility is to ensure the quality and standards of our operation are met and customer’s requirements are satisfied within a timely and professional manner. This role requires a high level of accountability as the person in this role is the key contact for the customers in the absence of the Customer Service Manager. Your attention to detail and organizational skills must be at the highest level.
- Must be completely fluent in both oral and written English communication skills
- Must have excellent numerical aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate with strong excel background.
- Able to be flexible in shift pattern
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Physically fit.
- Candidates will be tested determine eligibility in meeting these requirements.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to understand the complexities that may arise in this area
- Must have an excellent attendance at work
Please send resumes and references to Darcy Mutch @ K-Brolinen.com
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.