Linen Porter & Personal Laundry_8340 FRASER REACH COURT, BURNABY, BC (Vancouver/Lower Mainland)
Post Date: 04/12/2020
Close Date: 15/12/2020
Salary Range: $17.42 per hour
Type of Placement: Full Time Positions Available
K-Bro Linen provides laundry and linen services for several Vancouver and area Hospitals. Besides processing the laundry at our large commercial laundry facility in Burnaby, we’re also responsible for distributing the linen in some of the hospitals we serve. We now have a vacancy on our team based at:
- Surrey Memorial Hospital, Surrey, BC
- Fleetwood Carelife Home, Surrey, BC
- Squamish Hospital, Squamish, BC
Reporting to the Customer Based Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations throughout this facility. A main responsibility is to ensure the quality and standards of our operation are met and the customer’s requirements are fulfilled within a timely and professional manner. This role requires a high level of accountability as the person in this role is the key contact for the customer in the absence of the Customer Service Manager. Your attention to detail and organizational skills must be at the highest level.
Job Skills Required
- Fluent in both oral and written English communication
- Clean Criminal Record
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Physically fit and able to maneuver large containers (linen carts/tubs)
- Courteous and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work any day of the week
- Sewing Skills an asset, but not required
Please send resumes and references to Geoffrey Vera, Customer Based Operations Manager.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.