Maintenance Supervisor (Millwright/Electrician): (Toronto)
Post Date: 22/09/2021
Salary Range: $80,000
Type of Placement: Full Time Permanent
- Maintain, repair and overhaul production and packaging equipment including, pneumatics, hydraulics, DC controls, conveyors, pumps, fillers, agitators, and motors & gearbox.
- Inspecting facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Preparing weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Building, training, motivating and managing the maintenance team
- Coordinating with the production team to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production equipment Troubleshoot and repair equipment in breakdown situations to ensure production efficiencies can be achieved.
- Read and interpret drawings, manuals, blueprints, electrical code schematics in order to troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Complete preventative maintenance utilizing the computerized PM system in place.
- Commission and set-up of new and used equipment.
- Ensure that all machines and work areas are organized and clean at all times.
- Maintain accurate and current maintenance records.
- Ensure that the members of the maintenance department are committed to following safe work procedures at all times including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Ensure all work performed adheres to provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications. Identify and report any potential hazards, near misses and incidents and support any corrective actions or investigations.
- To oversee employees’ performance, provide guidance, support, identify on the work ethics with creative problems skills, disciplined, consistent and hard worker.
- To perform other duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Industrial Electrician and Mechanical (442A) Millwright License (433A) is required
- We operate 365 days a year with multiple shifts
- Must be flexible in scheduling and working hours
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range – $80,000 annually
- Annual performance bonus – 10%
- Comprehensive benefit package
- RRSP matching
- A great opportunity to grow with a progressive company.
Difference Makes All the Difference:
At K-Bro Linen, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive work environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. K-Bro encourages everyone to express their ideas and opinions and values the plurality of individual profiles. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or any other personal consideration that makes us different.
Maintenance Supervisor (Millwright/Electrician):
- K-Bro Linen Systems Inc. is a growing national leader in its industry with operations located across Canada. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to support our Maintenance Manager at our Mississauga facility and drive the maintenance team to success.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance department, repairs and preventative for electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), other commercial laundry and building equipment systems.
Job Skills Required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have extensive knowledge and background in Electronics and Instrumentation.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent welding and fabrication skills.
- Demonstrated technical expertise with hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of same.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exhibit integrity, honesty and willing to work hard and smart to support the operations team.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office applications.
- Hands on work ethics with creative problems skills, disciplined, consistent and hard worker.
- CMMS system preferred PM Expert knowledge is an asset.