MDR Technician – 8340 FRASER REACH COURT – Come GROW with us! (Vancouver/Lower Mainland)
Post Date: 23/11/2020
Close Date: 12/12/2020
Salary Range: $25.00 per hour
Type of Placement: Full Time
K-Bro Linen Systems is Canada’s Leader in Commercial Laundry Services, and we continue to grow. Our newest world-class state of the art facility in Burnaby, BC is seeking good qualified individuals to staff the KOR Room (OR Pack/Sterilization). With competitive salaries and benefits, this might be just the job you’ve been looking for. When your successful, we’re successful. Clean and simple.
LET’S SEE IF WORKING FOR US, WORKS FOR YOU!
Follows standard operating procedures to:
- Build/assemble linen packs
Operate steam sterilizers and manage sterilizer loads. This includes:
- Performing daily sterilizer start-up procedures
- Running sterilization cycles
- Loading and unloading sterilizers
Ensure steam sterilization quality by:
- Packages and loads
- Sterilization cycle parameters using cycle records, chemical indicators and biological indicators
- Maintaining records of all results
Maintain inventory of sterile packs
Prepare sterilize packs for delivery
- Load delivery carts, ensuring all documentation is complete
Job Skills Required
Education & Experience:
- Successful completion of a community college level medical device reprocessing program. CSA MDRT certification is preferred.
- MDRD experience with steam sterilizers including the ability to operate medium sized, carriage loading steam sterilizers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Interpersonal skills; team player